samedi, 9 février 2008

Me...

My name is Shaya and I'm 16 years old. I come from Spain (Coruña) and Switzerland (Geneva) but I don't speak Spanish because my mother only speaks French so my father didn't want to speak Spanish but now I learn this language at school. And I'm happy. I'm a single child. I have got a dog. Her name's Bambou and she's 8 years old. She's so sweet. My hobbies are dancing, listening to music, shopping, watching TV. I have danced since I was 10 years old. I love it. I do modern-jazz. It's on a classical base but it's modern. During the vacation, I went to London for the first time. It's a beautiful city. It was one of my dreams. I visited the Houses of Parliament, the Tower Bridge, the London Eye, Portobello Road and one of the famous neighborhoods: Camden town. After a week in London, I went for three days to Amsterdam. It's the best city I know to shop. It's crazy. After Highschool, I want to be a teacher for children. On Tuesday afternoon (after school) I teach French,mathematics to a child who is 11 years old. It'sgreat.

Aucun commentaire: