samedi, 9 février 2008

My neighborhood


I live with my family in a 13 building, in a small appartment. It's made out of concrete. There're four rooms: a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and two bedrooms. My living room is decorated with some indian furniture and objects. There's a T.V. and a P.C. My parents like video games and they have three video game consoles. My kitchen is very small and the parents bedroom too. My room is not big, not small. The furniture are black and pink. I love the parfume ads and there're a lot of them on the walls. I have got a T.V. and a P.C. but I haven't got Internet in my bed room. I have a dog and a hamster. Every evening I must walk my dog with my mother. Next to my building there's a river (l'Arve) and parks. It's quiet. On the other side, there're a lot of shops. It's very handy. In my neighborhood there're two Universities, two rivers, three schools, a Mc Donald =). I like where I live, I know a lot of people because my friends live here. "Jonction" is the name of my neighborhood, it's 10 minutes by bus to the centre of Geneva. I love this old city because it's small and it has a lot of charm. The population is multicultural. It's very cool.

[photo: rue-de-geneve.ch]

Aucun commentaire: